7.11.2011

Swear To... - Minagawa Junko (Translation)

The clock's hand is noisy
and begins bending towards 0 a.m.

I feel like I can hear the footsteps
of the darkness that lurks in the inner part of the mirror.

Before I know it,
a fragment of loneliness, that was supposed to be extinguished,
closes up before my eyes and sneers at me.

Things to lose, I thought I had none of those.
I was going to get accustomed to loneliness, but
if I'm necessary to you, then
I'll definitely never leave you alone.

l swear to you.
Forever close to you.

Every day was blank, and in my warped smiling face
there were even tears, that stayed there unshed.

When I was like that, you murmured to me,
"Crying is not something to be ashamed of."

By turning myself into something so humble,
what did I think I was protecting? I'm a clown lost in a forest of confusion.

When I told you, "There are no things to believe in, anywhere"
I hurt you, didn't I?
I will keep on protecting you,
who showed me that there are things that will stay unchanged.

Averting my eyes, plugging my ears,
I was running inside a dream.
I wished for a reason to exist in this place.

"I want to be loved", I didn't even notice I had such a wish.
I was going to get accustomed to loneliness, but
if I'm necessary to you,
then I will keep on protecting you.

I swear to you.
Forever close to you.

-----
Song: Swear To... from the Character Song.
Artist: Minagawa Junko as Oz Bezarius.
Anime: Pandora Hearts.
Av Desing: Carol Padalecki.
-----

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario