7.11.2011

Truth - Toriumi Kousuke (Translation)

Afternoon light shines on your sleeping face,
What are you hiding? What are you trying to protect?
I won't forget, I've lost things I believed in,
that beloved smile which soothes my heart.

The rest you wish for,
is always just a maze with no way out.
You don't know how to rely on others,
you just hide behind kindness.

Even though my hands are right here to wipe away your tears,
I won't forgive anything that hurts you.
I will forever live just for you.

Your tired sigh is resounding far away,
What have you lost? What are you running away from?
Please tell me, what can i do for you?
don't become distrustful, I want you to stay yourself.

One day even that scar you left on my chest,
will only be beloved.

Are you saying that being happy means giving up even your wishes?
Your smile should just become honest, don't try to fix it.

Your sorrowful cry, breaks me into pieces.
Because I will always stay the same and wait for you.

Whenever you said it would be okay, my heart was...

If you want to, we can even destroy the sun itself,
if that dream can come tru I shall do anything.

I won't forgive anything that hurts you,
I will forever continue protecting you.

-----
Song: Truth from the Character Song.
Artist: Toriumi Kousuke as Gilbert Nightray.
Anime: Pandora Hearts.
Av Desing: Carol Padalecki.
-----

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario