12.18.2011

My Song - Girls Dead Monster (Translation)



My days end as I'm trying to find where to vent my irritation
The sky is gray, I can't see anything beyond
People who act like they have common sense are laughing; what kind of  lie will they tell next?
How can they treasure what they obtain with those lies?
But we've got to move ahead, toward tomorrow
So I'm going to sing like this


You may be crying, you may be lonely
But that's perfect--that's what human is
The tears you shed say
Thank you for giving life to us--beautiful, honest, and real


Having dreams you want to fulfill and dreams you can't reach
Is dream and hope in itself. That's enough for us humans to live on
There's a door, it's waiting there
So I will reach out my hand


For you who have stumbled, I give you this song and the courage to fight once more
The tears you shed say
Thank you for the miracle of allowing us to meet in this sullied, ugly world.


-----
Artist: Girls Dead Monster.
Song: My Song.
Anime: Angel Beats!
----- 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario