9.19.2010

Don't Know Love - Lee Jun Ki (Translation)


[Chorus x2]
As our love was so easy
Our separation was easy too
As easy as breaking a simple bead
I guess I didn’t know our love would be the same
I really don’t know love, I really don’t know love
Like a fool, I let our love slip away
Our love was really, our love was really valuable
Now I know that.

Is it over once you give your heart away?
Is it over once you are in love?
Is it possible to give your heart to someone else?
My love, my love, blinded by you
I can only see you, only love you.

Really don’t know love, I really don’t know love
Like a fool I let our love slip away
Our love was really, our love was really valuable
Now I know that.
I know I miss you.

-----
Lyrics & Music: Lee Jun Ki.
Album: J STYLE
Photos: Lee Jun Ki.
Desing: Carol Padalecki.
------

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario