6.01.2010

Adrenaline - 12 Stones


*1 bv~
My heart is beating faster
Can't control these feelings anymore
I've waited long enough
I want it more than anyone
It's time to step up and deliver what you wanna see
My blood is pumping, now this is how it's gonna be

*Prelude~
It's 45 minutes of love
I wanna see you push and you shove
I'll show you just how far to go
It's time to lose all our control

*Chorous~
So feel it
And I can't control these feelings anymore
Believe it
My heart is racing and I can't seem to get enough
Am I dreaming?
Feels like a drug but I know it's just adrenaline
Go
Just feel it
Ooohhhh my heart is beating faster

My adrenaline reached its limit
I can feel it taking over me
My head is spinning
And it seems like I can hardly breathe
You get a taste
It's like a drug that you don't wanna leave
So if you want it let me see you put your fist in the air

[Prelude]

[Chorous]

[1 bv]

[Chorous]

It's 45 minutes of love
My heart is beating faster
My heart is beating faster!

-----
Music performed by 12 Stones.
Lyrics from 12 Stones.
Photo: Jared Padalecki
Desing: Carol Padalecki
-----

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario